Attention EDM artists!!

Omni-Psyence

Hey everyone! I've been putting together a special project over the past couple of months, and the time for its completion is coming up real soon. Some time ago, I started work on some tracks that were intended for an album release, but I wasn't sure where it was all going to end. Up until now, that is!

I am asking any interested parties to be a part of my album and come up with some remixes of my tracks. This is going to be an entirely free release, and I definitely feel like it would be a great opportunity to cross-promote each others' music. I'm looking for artists with great production skills and a knack for striking emotional chords with both power and grace.

This is a very personal undertaking on my part, and the music means everything to me. So I've done everything to the best of my ability, and I hope it listeners will be able to tell. The music I'm doing here is some sort of progressive electronica, blending emotive orchestral composition with ambient, textural soundscapes and high energy beats.

Anyone can take a look at my SoundCloud and my website's demo reels to see the kind of work I do. I don't want to post any clips here that are directly from the album as I kind of wanted the whole thing to be a surprise when it's done. But to any interested parties, I will privately send tracks. I understand that even taking interest in this is a leap of faith of sorts, so I apologize in advance for my secrecy if it's annoying.

tl;dr version:

I'm releasing a free album and I'm looking for skilled remixers! If interested, just PM me and I will send you tracks directly from the album. Thanks for your time everyone!! :mrgreen: