BadAss: Boss Themes: Volume II - History

The Joker

I'm actually hoping that when I'm ready to jump ship someone will want to continue doing volumes for BadAss. So, as many as possible. Who knows, maybe it could even be an OCR staple at some point.

As long as I can make remixes, I'll do some for BadAss volumes. I already have some ideas for a new one. :) But be sure I'm also working on the one I'm doing for Vol. 2! :wink:

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm listening to all the close to finished wips I have... & while there is enough tracks to make a good tracklisting & concentrate on them for release, I'm not going to have a cutoff until sometimes later this year, late fall/early winter. So, everyone that wants to be on Volume 2, keep that in mind. Not sure I'll head up a Volume 3 yet, so... that's also something to keep in mind.

Next WIP check in is May 30.

Edited by The Joker

Just saying, my Kirby 64 track is nearly done! I'll post an update on kngi when the arrangement is finished (which is at about 98% now). No progress on my Ganon track since last time though.

I'm working on this as fast as possible ;)

EDIT: Arrangement is complete! :D Just a few tweaks and I'm done! Head to kngi for the update.

Edited by DaMonz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you don't get any inspiration from it, then change it up until you do. That's what I did with my Robotnik track.

I know I haven't shown anything for a while now. I haven't abandoned the mix, but for some reason I'm not getting any inspiration from the track. I'll try and work on it soon, but if I don't get anything on my own, anyone want to help me finish my Legend of Dragoon track? XD