DonkeyKongCountry2_BrambleScramble Remix

HoboKa

For those of you who've been following this wip: I've done my best to address the recent feedback and made some changes; I decided that it's now worth a try on the panel, so I've submitted the 'final' rendition to them. If it does get NO'd, I'll link their decision and current wip, so you guys can help me puzzle out what the J's may want changed.

Thanks for the constructive and useful feedback guys :nicework:

• 3 months later...

Things I didn't love as much. The intro. I'm not a fan of those off-tune distorted bells. They almost made me turn off the mix right there. I dunno, personal taste I guess.

:]

:sleepdepriv:

http://ocremix.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38660

Guess all the people, like CJthemusicdude, who hated my bit-crushed bells are gonna say told ya so fool!. THAT and apparently my melodic writing is too vague and aimless, yet somehow it "resolves itself" - but I must digress before my emotions get the best of me.

This rendition of Bramble Scramble didn't cut it, so does anyone have any suggestions on how I could salvage this thing?