187 replies to this topic

#61 rebrained

rebrained

Eggplant Wizard (+50)

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 19 March 2012 - 06:56 PM

I could try my hand at making a mess from the Potion Shop theme. I'll throw together a WIP as soon as I get this insane sound library installation done. :-?

#62 Perfecto57

Perfecto57

Octorok (+25)

• Members
  • 30 posts
  • LocationIllinois

Posted 21 March 2012 - 02:06 AM

Hey guys, this is really cool and I'd love to jump aboard this project. I have just recently finished the "Lost Woods" theme.

Check it out:
http://soundcloud.co...-woods-jt-remix

I'd love to do more work with the Zelda series and have a colab if anyone is interested.

-JT

#63 Neblix

Neblix

Wario (+4000)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,825 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:24 PM

Ergh, I want to do this but not sure. >_>

gang%20sig.png
facebook | twitter | linkedin | website | soundcloud | code
impact soundworks developer | gossamer games audio director
current projects: Sole (iOS)

#64 Emunator

Emunator

Judge, Double the Trouble! Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 22 March 2012 - 03:36 AM

Hey guys, this is really cool and I'd love to jump aboard this project. I have just recently finished the "Lost Woods" theme.

Check it out:

I'd love to do more work with the Zelda series and have a colab if anyone is interested.

-JT

Hey, I checked out your song and it was really quite nice. However, I don't think straight club/trance/dance music is really what we're looking for in terms of style for the project :-(

Everyone else who's subbed a WIP in the past few days, I'm gonna talk to Theo soon and we'll get an answer back to you. Thanks for your past and future patience!

0kqkzeB.png

· OCR Staff · Judge · Double the Trouble! Director ·

Soundcloud · OCR Artist Profile

#65 Mark

Mark

Chocobo (+20)

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • LocationScotland

Posted 23 March 2012 - 01:47 PM

Check it out:

-JT

Really well done on this ^_^

#66 Emunator

Emunator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:30 AM

I could try my hand at making a mess from the Potion Shop theme. I'll throw together a WIP as soon as I get this insane sound library installation done. :-?

This guy is good. REALLY good.

Welcome aboard dude :-)

0kqkzeB.png

#67 Chernabogue

Chernabogue

Legacy Co-Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 3,044 posts
  • LocationFrance

Posted 26 March 2012 - 08:30 AM

As soon as I'm done with other projects, I'll throw a WiP for one of the remaining tracks. :)

#68 rebrained

rebrained

Eggplant Wizard (+50)

• Members
  • 60 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 26 March 2012 - 01:54 PM

Welcome aboard dude :-)

Now that I have time to concentrate on music production I might as well make most of it and help out where I can. Glad to be a part of this. :-)

#69 PixelPanic

PixelPanic

Pac-Man (+500)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 530 posts
  • LocationOcean City

Posted 26 March 2012 - 07:59 PM

If I have the time to arrange, I might have a Belero/Gerudo Valley WIP in the near future

#70 Acolyte

Acolyte

Glass Joe (+10)

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • LocationTucson, Arizona

Posted 26 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Should have middle boss WIP soon!
www.johnimbler.com

#71 jnWake

jnWake

Cammy (+850)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 887 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 03:01 AM

I have an idea for a possible remix of the Legend of Hyrule theme. However, I'm pretty new here and my experience at producing is none.

I'm learning right now so I think I could attempt the song anyway. Otherwise, I am able to provide a MIDI and have someone collaborate. I'm not sure if you're interested...

#72 bjkmenu

bjkmenu

Dan Hibiki (+75)

• Members
  • 88 posts
  • Locationthe filthy, dirty

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:01 PM

interesting idea, and a well-written first post. I'm interested but I'm gonna keep my mouth shut until I have finished an "audition". Good luck guys!

#73 RoeTaKa

RoeTaKa

Wario (+4000)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4,209 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 11 April 2012 - 12:16 AM

Checked this out about a week ago and was happy to see Bolero of Fire hadn't been taken yet. I may very well audition for it I've had some great ideas for it.

#74 Emunator

Emunator

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,442 posts
  • LocationMesa, AZ

Posted 13 April 2012 - 02:57 AM

Sweet guys, I know I'm excited to hear what you all have in store :-) Things are starting to pick up, activity-wise, which makes me very happy. We're slowly advancing toward a more complete tracklist here!

0kqkzeB.png

#75 MangaMan

MangaMan

Alex Kidd (+200)

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 16 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?

#76 ZeldaStrife

ZeldaStrife

Octorok (+25)

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:52 AM

Is anyone still looking for vocals and if so would they be interested in a tenor with 10 years choral experience?

On another note, I myself am a project coordinator for the Majora's Mask: Tears of the Moon Musical project. I'm new to this sort of thing, however, and would like some advice on organizing big projects such as these?

Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^

Posted Image

ZeldaStrife

#77 MangaMan

MangaMan

Alex Kidd (+200)

• Members
  • 232 posts
  • LocationWisconsin

Posted 17 April 2012 - 02:11 PM

Ooooh, an Ocarina of Time AND a Majora's Mask remix project?! Hot darn! is your MM project an OCR album? What's the link to the thread (or website if it isn't an OCR album)? I'd like to follow your progress with the album. :D

More on-topic, I am constantly following the progress of this album, and I am SO excited for this. Thanks to all who will work on this project. ^_^

Here's the link to the Majora's Mask project. We aren't a official OCR album yet, but we are working on becoming one.
Tear of the Moon

#78 ZeldaStrife

ZeldaStrife

Octorok (+25)

• Members
  • 25 posts
  • LocationKentucky

Posted 18 April 2012 - 01:01 AM

Here's the link to the Majora's Mask project. We aren't a official OCR album yet, but we are working on becoming one.
Tear of the Moon

Me gusta. :] idk what it takes to become an official OCR album, but good luck! I hope you get in.

Posted Image

ZeldaStrife

#79 CN

CN

Goomba (+100)

• Members
  • 125 posts
  • LocationToronto, Ontario, Canada

Posted 18 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Tear of the Moon

Oh, I'm totally offering myself to you right now, too!

#80 Theophany

Theophany

Pac-Man (+500)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 503 posts
  • LocationOrange, CA

Posted 18 April 2012 - 06:01 PM

Do you have some examples of your solo work? Also... this choral experience you speak of... are you still connected to any choirs or singing groups? It would be pretty awesome to organize even a small group of singers for a kind of small choir / folk choir sound at some point on the album (Gregorian chants for Temple of Time for example). It's always possibly to layer things up digitally, but I feel like getting the acoustics and raw energy of people being in the same room (or a Church) would give us stronger results :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums