[RECRUITING] Skies of Arcadia Project

So, ideas for getting more remixers on board? What is the primary reason this project has fallen through in the past? Is it cool to go around asking certain artists to join?

Can we have casual Fridays?

I like the idea of casual Fridays. It will not only help some of us newbies get to know everyone but also to garner attention for the project.:)!!

By all means, if you think a remixer is awesome enough, ask them to join! Be sure, though, to let me know so that I may see if it's someone worth inviting, if you know what I mean. :P And casual Fridays sounds like a good idea.

As far as the reason this project went downhill last time was lack of communication from everyone. Then I started school and 0 progress happened. I'm graduated now and I insist that everyone emails me so that we don't lose communication again.

Hey guys! I remember this game and the music was amazing so I'd like to sign up as a remixer. I'd love to do a remix of Battle theme 2 and even Let's Go if you'll let me. XD

For my audition feel free to check out any of my tracks here:

http://skyriderx.newgrounds.com/audio/

I hope to be working with all you guys in this project and good luck to you all!

Ick,a dilemma. Battle 2 is going to be a highly contested track, but it's my favorite. I could reserve it now, right? But I'd feel sort of bad because there are a lot of better remixers out there.

SkyRiderX, are you pretty passionate about doing Battle 2? If so, and you make the cut, let's start a dialogue through PM and we'll just come to an agreement between the two of us. I prefer negotiation over competition.

Hey guys! I remember this game and the music was amazing so I'd like to sign up as a remixer. I'd love to do a remix of Battle theme 2 and even Let's Go if you'll let me. XD

For my audition feel free to check out any of my tracks here:

http://skyriderx.newgrounds.com/audio/

I hope to be working with all you guys in this project and good luck to you all!

Hey Sky, just putting it out there that I'm a vocalist/lyricist and if you need one for any song your working on, let me know ;D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to welcome SkyRiderX back to the project!

Also, we have FinaleCadence after I saw a very incredible example of his work.

We have Gregory Nazarian joining us as an electric guitarist after a very cool audition, and with his help, we should have some profession sounding work for the album.

Welcome aboard guys!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...