#1 GravitySuitCollector

GravitySuitCollector

Goemon (+300)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 332 posts
  • LocationAlbany, OR

Posted 02 February 2012 - 07:16 AM

Just in case people didn't know, and since I didn't already see the topic, the newest Humble Bundle is out! It's got a pretty good selection, and it gives you the DRM-free Android apps! I have tested Edge (gyro works along with multi-touch) and World of Goo (multi-touch works) on my sister's Kindle Fire, and those actually work on it great, too. :smile:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Android system requirements:
http://humble.assist...oid-system-reqs

You still have to pay $1 or more to get Steam codes since a certain Steam Christmas event :whatevaa:, but that still is an awesome deal with the average running $6 right now to get World of Goo with it. I haven't tested Anomaly and Osmos with the Kindle Fire, but I'll edit if I do. :smile: Ignore the message about it not being Android OS; it installs just fine.
Nothing here for now.

#2 evktalo

evktalo

Joe Musashi (+2200)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,206 posts
  • LocationOulu, Finland

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:41 AM

You also get the games for Windows, Linux and Mac as before. I grabbed the bundle for World of Goo, I already have Osmos from a previous bundle (it was a bonus game), the other games looked good too. As usual, I'll probably check out the soundtracks soon and play the games in 21 years or so.

That said I did manage to find the 3.5 hours for VVVVVV these few past weeks, and am now playing Cave Story+ on hard at the rate of about 1-3 save points per session.. yay for frequent save points.

--Eino

#3 Theory of N

Theory of N

Album Coordinator, The Eevee EP Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:18 PM

Yeah, I got this. Unfortunately, AT&T doesn't allow sideloading apps so I can't get them on my Android.
Posted Image

#4 Mustin

Mustin

Tanooki Mario (+2000)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,000 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:23 PM

That is such fucking bullshit and a big reason I don't use AT&T. It's your phone - why can't you do what you want with it!?

Anyway, I'll check this out. I have a stock EVO 3D on Sprint and a rooted Nook Tablet. I love Android!
Posted Image

#5 Dhsu

Dhsu

Ryu (+13000)

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,871 posts
  • LocationDustbowl 24/7

Posted 02 February 2012 - 04:36 PM

Yeah, I got this. Unfortunately, AT&T doesn't allow sideloading apps so I can't get them on my Android.

Root that sucka.

I was all upons this bundle. I had no idea any of these besides Osmos were even on Android. So good.

Posted ImagePosted Image
<Bleck> Neblix I will punch you in the soul

#6 Theory of N

Theory of N

Album Coordinator, The Eevee EP Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,141 posts
  • LocationArkansas

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

I found this "Sideload Wonder Machine" thing and it worked really well on the first one I tried. Then it stopped working. Kinda dumb.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums