Humble Bundle for Android

GravitySuitCollector

Just in case people didn't know, and since I didn't already see the topic, the newest Humble Bundle is out! It's got a pretty good selection, and it gives you the DRM-free Android apps! I have tested Edge (gyro works along with multi-touch) and World of Goo (multi-touch works) on my sister's Kindle Fire, and those actually work on it great, too. :smile:

http://www.humblebundle.com/

Android system requirements:

http://humble.assistly.com/customer/portal/articles/332857-humble-bundle-for-android-system-reqs

You still have to pay $1 or more to get Steam codes since a certain Steam Christmas event :whatevaa:, but that still is an awesome deal with the average running $6 right now to get World of Goo with it. I haven't tested Anomaly and Osmos with the Kindle Fire, but I'll edit if I do. :smile: Ignore the message about it not being Android OS; it installs just fine.

You also get the games for Windows, Linux and Mac as before. I grabbed the bundle for World of Goo, I already have Osmos from a previous bundle (it was a bonus game), the other games looked good too. As usual, I'll probably check out the soundtracks soon and play the games in 21 years or so.

That said I did manage to find the 3.5 hours for VVVVVV these few past weeks, and am now playing Cave Story+ on hard at the rate of about 1-3 save points per session.. yay for frequent save points.

--Eino