Termina IndieGoGo Campaign - Industrial metal based on Majora's Mask

Onslaught Six

• 3 weeks later...

ALTOONA, PA - After a year and three months of hard, grueling work, TERMINA, the much-anticipated third major album from indie industrial artist ONSLAUGHT SIX has finally been digitally released. Featuring 12 tracks and over 70 minutes of music, the industrial opus has been described as "Twelve punches to the face--for real this time."

Featuring the tracks Termina, Blue, Dolphin, Blasphemer, and Tablets of Destiny, the album features a wide variety of topics, primarily the video game The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask and Jadusable's Haunted Cartridge story, as well as the anime series Neon Genesis Evangelion and other influences. Inspired primarily by early industrial artists like Skinny Puppy and Front 242, there are other influences as well; Devin Townsend, Nine Inch Nails, 16volt, Zeromancer and Wumpscut all have a clear presence on the album, but Onslaught Six insists he is more than the sum of those parts.

"The album is definitely steeped in industrial lore, old and new--that's part of the appeal, I think," he says. "But I feel like I really bring something to the table, something nobody else is doing right now in the industrial world--or if they are, they're not doing it like I am."

The album also features guest appearances by Geoff Barone (This Place Is Haunted) and Jesse Husted (Vision To None), and the coming CD release will feature artwork by freelance artist Kaptain Carbon. Onslaught hopes that in the future, more artists he admires will work with him. "I want the follow-up to Termina to be very collaboration-based. I want more people to come in and add their input. I want more people to take the basic clay that I've made, and mould it into something greater than we could create separately."

As for what he hopes people will say about the album? "I hope they like it. I think it's the best thing I've ever done. I only ever set out to create music that I'd like to hear, and if someone else enjoys it, that's cool too."

Termina released digitally on March 15th. You can stream the entire album for free here, and also purchase the digital version. In addition, Onslaught Six is running an IndieGoGo fundraising campaign to raise money to press and release the CD version; you can contribute to that here.

• 3 weeks later...