Pokemon Black 2 and White 2

BlackRazgriz

I don't know anything about these games outside of "sequel" and I'm already interested in buying them. I'll be waiting patiently for more information to surface, but I'm getting at least one if these games get released in the US (something that seems likely considering the American Pokemon.com has posted info regarding the games.)

I'm anticipating that these games will have more changes than the usual 3rd game. Maybe a different main character(this one is a long shot). Perhaps a few different gyms/elite four members. A new Elite Four champion and Ghetsis' return.

If this truly a sequel, maybe we can expect a Pokemon Trainer Black/White battle(something similar to the Trainer Red battle in Gold/Silver/Crystal)

Yeah I'm really hoping for a Pokemon Trainer Black/White Battle. This time, I really want either two separate battles, or a battle corresponding to the gender you chose at the beginning. I mean, the Red battle in Heartgold and Soulsilver was fun and all, but Leaf was a main character too, and she did not even get honorable mention or anything of the sort. I want a Female trainer final battle, for Pete's sake!!!

Yeah I'm really hoping for a Pokemon Trainer Black/White Battle. This time, I really want either two separate battles, or a battle corresponding to the gender you chose at the beginning. I mean, the Red battle in Heartgold and Soulsilver was fun and all, but Leaf was a main character too, and she did not even get honorable mention or anything of the sort. I want a Female trainer final battle, for Pete's sake!!!

Why not a 2-on-2 battle? ;)

I'm pretty sure there's a good reason behind the '2' name structure for this followup(though selling two copies is a good one from a business standpoint.) We might even get a new region adjacent to the Unova region(similar to Kanto/Johto's placement) and it would share the same pokemon from gen 5 mixed in with older ones. They're probably doing this to get more mileage out of the BW engine/brand before moving onto whatever they have cooking for 3DS. Every other engine got at least 4 games(r/b engine: red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal; r/s engine: ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, leafgreen; d/p engine: diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver). We'll see how it all plays out.

I'm pretty sure there's a good reason behind the '2' name structure for this followup(though selling two copies is a good one from a business standpoint.) We might even get a new region adjacent to the Unova region(similar to Kanto/Johto's placement) and it would share the same pokemon from gen 5 mixed in with older ones. They're probably doing this to get more mileage out of the BW engine/brand before moving onto whatever they have cooking for 3DS. Every other engine got at least 4 games(r/b engine: red, blue, yellow, gold, silver, crystal; r/s engine: ruby, sapphire, emerald, firered, leafgreen; d/p engine: diamond, pearl, platinum, heartgold, soulsilver). We'll see how it all plays out.

Someone on another forum pointed out how Ghetsis escaped last time. Maybe we'll see what happens from there.

And perhaps we'll see N again, albeit in a different capacity.

tumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrb

tumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbtumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrb

tumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbo7_r1_250.pngtumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbo8_r1_250.png

tumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbo9_r1_400.pngtumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbo10_r1_400.pngtumblr_lzzil8zdkj1qcivrbo11_r1_400.png

The new versions of Kyurem are AMAZING, and this is why.

The developers incorporated so many deep levels of Taoism into this Pokemon that it puts it on a level that I’ve hardly ever seen Pokemon get to.

I just felt the need to go make this huge chart to illustrate my point, because I know some people don’t approve of the new forms of Kyurem. Although I am completely for everyone having their own opinions, I felt like posting this to get this excitement off my chest.

A good point of view explaining Kyurem's new forms.

And yeah, the airport. I always hoped that it would lead to something. :D

Lets be honest. Game freak could come out and say "yeah, we're still making pokemon," and we'd buy everything they'd give us until we died.

That being said, I'm ridiculously over-pumped for this game already. The closest thing to a direct sequel we had was Gold/Silver/Crystal, and those were some of the best games out of the series IMO.

It's obvious that your character will be framed for a crime he didn't do, be stripped of all his belongings (and pokemon), and sent to a massive, high security prison where he'll be forced to work his way up the ranks in illegal underground pokemon tournaments.

...Or maybe not.

That would probably be better storytelling than all of the games COMBINED!

It's obvious that your character will be framed for a crime he didn't do, be stripped of all his belongings (and pokemon), and sent to a massive, high security prison where he'll be forced to work his way up the ranks in illegal underground pokemon tournaments.

...Or maybe not.

how do we know that's not already the plot of every game? lol