naruto techno remix

JamiesRemixes

I liked the rain sound effects. For some nostalgia, I presume. It seemed that 0:48 came suddenly. Try having some sort of precursor to it. It's a big contrast between chillout and drum 'n bass. Perhaps fade in the bass at that point.

Try to lower the mix level on the bass to about 90% its current value. It's very distorted right now. In fact, try putting a limiter and making sure nothing hits its threshold value.

I can understand the confusion, but this isn't a game remix, is it? It's a remix from the anime with the intent of using it in a game, correct? That belongs in the 'Originals WIP' forum, as it's not a remix from a video game, hence the move.

Eh, may as well give you some feedback, too.

The drums are really pretty good - I like the tight sound of the bass, in the context of the mix. The samples are pretty good, too - a lot of the electronic instruments give a nice, open feeling to the whole soundscape.

There is a lot going on in the track, and unfortunately that does create a muddy soundscape, especially in the mids/lower mids of the EQ range. I'd suggest removing an instrument or two in that range when the track gets cluttered, or even move some of the instruments to a higher register.

I don't know the source (a link to it is generally courteous, in a WIP thread - not everyone watches Naruto), so I can't say how the arrangement compares. Structurally speaking, though, the song on it's own is coherent and isn't boring, so that's certainly a good thing.

Yeah, my biggest gripe with this is the production - the mud in the soundscape is mucking it up pretty consistently. Clean up your sounds and you'd have a really neat track, here.

Also, yeah, Video Game remixes are for remixes of games, not of soundtracks with the intent of making them into game music. That's why the thread is moved - I do hope you make some game remixes sometime, though, as you could make something pretty neat, I suspect.

Okay Okay check it out, so i made this remix in intentions of making it a gameplay background song/music, so listen to it, naruto fans will know it titled as 'sadness & sorrow' but i've remixed it so watch it! & enjoy yoo! FEEDBACK FEEDBACK to please <3

Weird.

yeah im back so posting my new remix in a few hours <3