Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Navi

OCRA-0005 - Doom: The Dark Side of Phobos

356 posts in this topic

Uow! excelent work! the best rock I eard in years, and also brings a lot of memories about the game, than you.

After hearing all the albums to games I recognize, along with parts of albums where I've heard of the source game, I'd say The Dark Side of Phobos was my favorite album.

I'm writing this here because I really don't know who to talk to about. I tried to send a private message to DJ Pretzel about this but I couldn't find his name in the user list.

I know this is an odd request and it's going a few years back... I contributed the album art for the Dark Side of Phobos remix project. At the time I was nervous about sharing my name on the internet because I was 15 or 16 so I submitted my name under the pseudonym "Marco Rossi." Whenever I happen upon the project on Wikipedia I smack myself because a character from Metal Slug gets the credit for my one minor contribution to the project and I guess it kind of bugs me.

I was wondering if it was possible for you guys to change the name from "Marco Rossi" to my real name, "David J. Firth" I can't really prove that I made the designs because that was 3 computers ago for me and at the time I had a "Portfolio? What's that?" sort of mentality.

It's not a big deal, because as a design it's really flawed and it's not going in my professional portfolio, so I won't put up a fuss if you guys don't wanna hear me out. It's just a nostalgia thing but I would truly appreciate the effort.