Torchlight II

Rockos

What guys do you think of this game?

Are you waiting for it to come out?

Will you pay 20$ for this or let it just pass?

Honestly I think It's gonna be the best game this year for this price. Price/Content wise it's the most advanced game so far. It's one time paid and you play forever. Entirely modabble. Great game.

And for torchlight 1, it was already great. You can do many build with not that much skills.

Edit: Torchlight 2 will be entirely repalyable. New game + ! :D

Plus the act seems very long. They are meant to be done in about 6 hours each. With brand new boss. I hope the boss fight has some interaction not just hack and slash.

The classes seem to have a lot of potential. Vareid skill and varied type of (Mana) pool. They fight in different way.

They still can equip everything as long as you meet the requierements.

The original Torchlight is my most played single-player game on Steam.

I have been patiently waiting for months now for Torchlight 2. The inevitable delays only harden my soul so I no longer cry myself to sleep at night at their promises.

I'm very much looking forward to the game, though.

• 1 month later...
Looks way better than Diablo 3. I wish there were more developers using Runic's business model.

Agreed. I put a lot of time into Torchlight on both PC and XBLA (had to buy both versions). Diablo may have the atmosphere, but it seems that now, it's got an uber-dirty, corporate heart beating inside it now. Not that the vast majority of games these days don't, but still...

I liked the playful, lo-fi atmosphere of Torchlight anyways. Cannot wait for the second!

• 4 weeks later...
Has this changed yet? If not, why not? Pay no attention to howitzer aimed in your direction.

As for me, I'm looking forward to it. If there's a physical copy to be had, I'll get that instead of a digital one.

I got to play a bit of the beta this weekend. I must say, T2 is going to be pretty enjoyable. It's not near as dark as that other hack and slash game :roll: and I like having single player and mods. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
release in two weeks! who hasn't preordered yet and wants to do a group buy?

Oh no. Oh nonononono. This is bad. This is very bad.

Borderlands 2: Released September 18th

Torchlight 2: Release September 20th

What little time I had in my life will no longer exist. Nor will sleeping. Nor eating.

Bathroom trips may be deprecated by a plastic bag and a window access to the trash can.

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't been able to do the multiplayer thing with my friend since they're having issues, but single player campaign seems to work out just fine. I've played and I love it.

I sort of miss the old transmute system, but I also don't because I was such a hoarder in the first Torchlight. :x