Post your SoundCloud

SonicThHedgog

I don't understand why people would follow others and drop them after... I mean, I follow people for a reason. Why would I waste my time going through my SoundCloud and looking through all the people I followed to make sure they are still following me, or that I still like the stuff they make? If I follow someone it's because I like their stuff and I want to support them.... I won't ever drop them. We as humans are so focused on numbers - they stick out like a sore thumb. 23 is better than 18 so when we see that number rise it makes us feel good, but tbh it's not really worth anything if the person who followed you hasn't even listened to one of your tracks. Agh... I'm already wasting too much time on this thought. I need to get back to what matters - sitting at a desk staring at a computer for 8.5 hours wasting my life away, so I can go back home and sit at MY desk and get frustrated at NOT making music because I've already stared at a computer screen for so long. Now this is getting off the topic. Hitting Submit Reply...

23 is better than 18 so when we see that number rise it makes us feel good, but tbh it's not really worth anything if the person who followed you hasn't even listened to one of your tracks.

This is true, but that number represents a possibility that another person will listen to your music and maybe even give feedback. The possibility justifies taking a few seconds to hit the follow button. That's me anyway.

Edited by Cash

My soundcloud is in my sig if anyone wants to check out some of my stuff.

I'm not looking to get hundreds upon hundreds of followers, I'd much rather have genuine followers who like my music, so yeah if you like my stuff please follow me and I will check out your tracks, just not into this follow someone and hope they'll follow you back business.