The Wettening - Coming March 15th (free)

Brandon Strader

Hey guys! Download The Wettening here: http://brandonstrader.bandcamp.com/album/the-wettening

If you click the picture, there's an

!!

1. Lady in the Water

2. Excalibur

3. She's a Squirter

4. Liquid Metal (feat. Rexy on female vocals)

5. Splash Damage

6. Sweet Wet Nectar (feat. Hylian Lemon and Rexy; additional arrangement)

7. Liquid Metal (Instrumental)

Artwork by EDWARD DENNIS

It'll be out on MARCH 15th! Get ready, spread the word!

, like it, share it on facebook and twitter. Do all of this because you love me, I love you, and music is fun. 8O

If I download it will you promise to stop with the Splash Woman remix fetish? :<

Yes.

Are... are these ALL remixes of Splashwo Man's theme?

Splash Woman mixed with another theme, or in the case of Sweet Wet Nectar, 4 other themes. But clearly Ivana focus on the Splash woman aspect of it :-D

THANKS GUYS IT IS GONNA BE TONS OF FUN, GRAB A TOWEL AND GET READY FOR -- THE WETTENING! in a few days

Maverick Rising is OUT!!

You can get it at http://maverick.ocremix.org/

HOWEVER, Maverick Rising has a distinct lack of Mega Man 9 mixes, including but not limited to Splash Woman. Tomorrow, the gaping hole in your life will be filled with The Wettening. I'd reckon somewhere around 9am when I wake up and get on the computer, but it could be sooner. Anyone excited? :o

In addition to The Wettening, I want to start a little contest. The person who gets the 40th post in THIS thread will get to choose a remix for me to make. One rule: no spamming.

Also if I get 1,000 likes on Facebook I will reveal a super-secret bonus Splash Woman mix.

I downloaded it this morning and gave it a quick listen before I went to work. It was a nice, solid assortment of tracks with enough variety involved to keep the main source from getting stale. I'm going to have to give it another listen soon before deciding on a favorite, all the tracks had their merits, but Liquid Metal was my least favorite solely on a personal tastes with that vocal style basis. I loved the instrumental version at the end though.

Thanks for putting this together, it was worth the download.

I was thirsty and came to this album, now I have bladder problems!

I love 'Liquid Metal'...I even prefer the vocal version! It's so fun. Reminds me of mixes I loved from here and vgmix years ago. Fish!

'Sweet Wet Nectar' sounds like a good old Sonic tune which I appreciate, love that nostalgic feeling.

Good fun this, those 2 were my favourites. If I get the 40th post I'd tell you to do another one of these ;).