OCR02400 - Mega Man X "Vile Needs to Galvanize"

djpretzel

I feel like an upbeat arrangement would suit a bit better than laid back trance, but I still dig it. 3:08 reminds me of Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow, which was completely facking awesome, and I kinda NEED to play it now. I know where my next remix is coming from after the WWRR :D

PS: I got my brother absolutely hooked on OCR recently. I can hear halc's "The Forest that Never Sleeps" blaring from his room. Mission accomplished :)

Well, this was an unexpected take on the source. I will be honest in that it took me a second play through to really get it in my head, but now that it's there, it'll be there for a while. The dark overtones of this ReMix just fills this house beat with sinister intentions. Evil and gritty, but with a sweet groove. Nicely done, sir.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

So dark, so gritty, yet so tasty. While a lot of tracks from MR are guitar-driven madness, this track is still my favorite from this album. The meaty beat here combined with awesome synths, almost screaming guitars and it works 100% fine. Love that transition at 1:52, which actually leads to my most favorite part of this mix. Pretty moody stuff, very good.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02400 - Mega Man X "Vile Needs to Galvanize"