Albums

champ the hippie

For becoming an official OCR project, this should tell you everything you need to know: http://ocremix.org/info/Album_Project_Guidelines

As for potential conflicts, check this forum and this list and see if anyone has already started a project similar to yours.

thanks a bundle! do you happen to know off the top of your head if anyone's done a majora's mask project? or a musical project? cuz that's what we're working on

thanks a bundle! do you happen to know off the top of your head if anyone's done a majora's mask project? or a musical project? cuz that's what we're working on

You're already on MangaMan's project. There's another one by Miguel Bulteau / berlioz. They know of each other. Neither is finished.

Stuff in R&C is easy to check, so I would expect project leaders are aware if there's any new project based on the same game(s) they're working on.

Can't say about musicals, but in 30 albums ocr hasn't had that many vocal tracks at all, so I wouldn't expect a lot of them. Between available games and the number of music directions to take with a project, I think you guys won't be stepping on any toes.

Also, vgmdb doesn't list any fanmade albums of mm.

So don't worry about it. :D