OCR02489 - *YES* Mega Man X3 'Anoplophora' *RESUB*

DragonAvenger

Resub 1

ReMixer name: Jewbei

**This remix was done for the Maverick Rising project. when the project goes live i would like for this to be posted**

First I will like to take a moment out to thank bLiNd & Jade for being so hard on me in helping me to unleash my true skill I really needed it. y'all are like my guardian angels or something :D. It took nearly 2 years but i finally got everything down pact without you guys i dunno what the hell would've happened.

This track was influenced by bLiNd's Jade Catacombs & iio- Rapture (Armin Van Buuren's Remix) I took what I like from those tracks and combined it with my own style I didnt really expect for it to come out sounding very uplifting but im happy that I was able to pull something like this off.

Before my mix Pretension was ever posted I use to doubt my abilities as a Trance Producer and I was very intimidated by OCR's standards but now I know everything will be fine from this day forward. Expect to hear more from me! And be on the lookout for my Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Remix. Until next time.....Peace!

Source:

• 2 months later...

What was with the beats fading in around 4:12? The timing seemed off for no real reason, resulting in an awkward transition at 4:25.

Anyway, the source was indeed used throughout, with some pretty liberal usage of the chorus, but everything coming out way over the 50% mark with a quick check.

The arrangement felt a bit repetitive, and somewhat static for the length, but the interpretation was still well-developed and substantial, with some nice mixing. Everything clicking nicely, James; glad you stayed on this!

YES