Art Style: Light Trax

SoDaRa

I love Art Style Light Trax, and the game would have been lacking if the soundtrack didn't match the racing action of the screen. and they hit the nail on the head with the electronic synthesizer feel matching the art style perfectly. Overall I feel the soundtrack is easily overlooked and deserves some notice. I found a playlist on Youtube for most of the songs:

Some personal favorites of mine are Computer, Bowy, and Horsemen but feel free to do what you want.

And if you feel you need a better version or don't like how the person recording it did it (in Love Is you can hear them leaving the background music mode at the end, and in some it outright loops, also some of the names of the songs they write them as are actually called something else in the American release), I do have a dazzle and can access the background music mode so I'd be willing to record it for you.

If you do remix it, I sincerely thank you and wish you luck in all that you do.

And for those of you who haven't seen or heard of this game before, I have a shameful plug to my LP of it here:

Part 1:

Part 3 / Where the game gets good:

P.S. Don't watch any of my older videos before light trax because they are all awful and I hate them, just letting you know.

Woah! I'm really glad to have checked this thread despite not being familiar with that game/serie at all.

At first this looked like it was gonna be another guitar-hero-style game, but then the course began... :shock:

A really cool and refreshing concept imho, that seems to be equally fun and challenging.

And the music. The music is awesome. Crazy in its own way, but this has literally opened new horizons for me.

Alas, I'm not nearly skilled enough to remix any of those songs. But I thank you for sharing your love of this game.

I'll definitely be giving AS:LT a shot. :)

• 8 months later...
But I thank you for sharing your love of this game.

Want to know another game I love? Art Style: Rotohex. Which I recently made a walkthrough of the solo mode for.

And it, like light trax, has great music. Although, the music here grows as you go through the stages and the only part where there is a full song is the credits, which has most of the little songs all in one. It's sort of hard to explain, you'll just have to see the video to find out. But the credits music can be found here.

I think my favorite music was around light blue (which is around 26:00 in) and the credits. I also find it strange that I don't think solo mode has all the music in it. I remember hearing different stuff during endless mode.