(A1 Fools, 2012!) OCR is now VocalClocked ReMix - VOCALS REQUIRED, Mashups Allowed!

Level 99

I've seen the writing on the wall for a while, but I just wanted to voice my opinion that I'm really unhappy with this change. I spoke with the mods, and it turns out that the old tracks are not simply being redone to conform to the new standards: The original links are being taken down tomorrow morning until the new revisions are complete!

I'd say this is unacceptable, but I know my opinion is pretty unpopular around here: I know that vocals are the way of the future, in the same way that FMV games revolutionized the industry after the release of the Sega CD. I just wish there was still room in the world for instrumental tracks.

If anyone else is like me and likes the original ReMixes, I recommend downloading them from the site torrents ASAP: The seeders will be around for a while, but the links to the torrents are being taken down as we speak.

Quick question: Is Cantata for Dancing still okay, or will it be retrofitted to have English vocals arranged in verse/refrain/verse/refrain/bridge/refrain structure?

Quick question: Is Cantata for Dancing still okay, or will it be retrofitted to have English vocals arranged in verse/refrain/verse/refrain/bridge/refrain structure?

I actually think the plan is to have the Wu-Tang Clan "seamlessly integrated" into the popular tracks, if I recall djpretzel's words correctly.

I'm hyped, because every time I listened to those pieces of junk, I thought to myself "This shit needs more wu-tang"