Diddy Kong Racing: Bootleg Circuit (GameChops presents Benjamin Briggs)

Benjamin Briggs

hello, everyone! today is a release day for me... I'm sure many of you know already, due to social media outlets and the fact that I released it at midnight, but I'm still makin a thread about it. some of you know of Dj CUTMAN... well, he's in charge of a brand new Game Music/Chiptune netlabel (OPEN SUBMISSIONS!! SEND YOUR STUFF!!) called GameChops, and I've snagged the debut release :D

3121337963-1.png

ARTWORK BY THE INCREDIBLE HALC!!

"Benjamin Briggs's first-ever sampled game audio album includes five pumping arrangements of Dave Wise's unforgettable tunage from one of the best racing games of all time. Diddy Kong Racing: Bootleg Circuit features over 17 minutes of pulse-pounding, nostalgia-fueled house beats, expertly mastered by the one and only CUTMAN.

Please enjoy this free videogame remix album. And don't try anything funny."

http://benjaminbriggs.bandcamp.com/album/diddy-kong-racing-bootleg-circuit

SO BASICALLY, OCREMIX, WHAT I DID WAS PUT BEATS IN YO VIDEOGAMES SO YOU CAN BEATS WHILE YOU VIDEOGAME

ahem. heavily sampled. definitely not ocr-submission quality ;D

Thanks for your time, and if you enjoy the beats, please LIKE/SHARE/RETWEET etc :D

This is pretty good!

Needs more tracks imo.

yyyeah.... sorry bout that. I set a 1-month deadline for myself this time to ensure I would end up with something focused and high-quality

thanks for the support, everyone! :)

I know I'm kind of riding on familiarity here, but I still consider 164 likes in 24 hours to be a success :o

thanks again

yyyeah.... sorry bout that. I set a 1-month deadline for myself this time to ensure I would end up with something focused and high-quality

thanks for the support, everyone! :)

I know I'm kind of riding on familiarity here, but I still consider 164 likes in 24 hours to be a success :o

thanks again

Ahh I see, this is still sweet as heck!

Hay If you ever do a diddy kong album 2, invite me ;)