Chrono Crisis - An abandoned Chrono fangame soundtrack

RoeTaKa

Chrono Crisis Soundtrack - 328MB, 96 Tracks, 4 hours of music.

Many years ago a small team of us were working on a fan sequel to Chrono Trigger which was sadly discontinued for several reasons between the team. We learned a lot from the process and it pushed us in new directions. Our new team is working on something else now but we have been keeping it in the dark for some time and do not intend to publicly address it officially until a later date.

Chrono Crisis didn't manage to get far in terms of completion but a few of us had a lot of fun doing our parts. This soundtrack is not completed but I do not intend to add or work on it further. In retrospect it wasn't as well thought out as it should have been for its size and because of the setting and characters it probably doesn't sound much like the Chrono games. There are some Chrono remixes however. It has been sitting on my hard drive for a long time and I figured I'd upload it for anyone that is interested in hearing it.

This was about 6 years ago so the quality is no where near my current standards but I think there's much to enjoy. Anyone interested in what happened with the project can find some information here: http://chrono.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Chrono_Crisis I'm sure if you google it you'll find out some more.

That was the oldest version of that mix. I submitted and resubmitted new versions but there were mixed decisions between some of the arrangement and the production. I get the criticism now and could fix it up...maybe I should? I don't know. It's been a long time.

The remixes in this soundtrack are too short and would not pass for a variety of reasons, they're also quite short.

Thanks for checking it out!