*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

How long does it take to get the RMA request information back... it's been a week, all the hoodies are going to be gone again :cry:

They won't be gone. They just finished printing. Any RMA requests allready have been accounted for, so you won't need to worry about getting the proper shirt/size. :)

How long does it take to get the RMA request information back... it's been a week, all the hoodies are going to be gone again :cry:

They won't be gone. They just finished printing. Any RMA requests allready have been accounted for, so you won't need to worry about getting the proper shirt/size. :)

Awesome, guess now I just need to wait to get the address to send the item for exchange. Thanks :D

question for leviathan:

I placed 2 orders exactly 10 days ago, one I emailed to be cancelled, and the one I didn't cancel hasn't been shipped either. Both have 'pending' as their order status... Does it usually take this long?

Same exact thing happened to me. I never got a reply from the store nor djpretzel.

Got a question. How long do orders take. I placed mine about two weeks ago and still nothing.

It's been a crazy couple of weeks here, and a TON of orders (more than we even anticipated). None-the-less, I have shipped out the first part of the backlog, about 40 orders. I still have another 40+ to go, which I hope to get through wednesday.

If you ordered on or before about the 31st of october, your orders are on the way. If afterwards, they should be going out tomorrow.

I made the mistake of not updating the order descriptions to say they were pre-order again. We tried to gather enough orders so we could order MORE than we needed and have leftover stock, although it looks like we'll sell out again. :)

Can you please cancel one of my orders, I re-ordered b/c I thought there was a problem authorizing my card.

EDIT: Actually, upon further checking, I found that there are two that need cancelling, one being under a different account.

You sent an enquriry I hope? :) I have... well, absolutly no clue who you are, or which order you would be.

Let me really try to iterate here. This forum is NOT for store support. I check in here sometimes, but it can be days or weeks at a time between when I do. This is really for annoucing shirts are back in stock, or pre-order, or new items, etc.

Hey I'm looking at the store right now and I noticed there isn't a OCRemix T-Shirt(Large) - Black shirt listed. I'm sure there were some there at one time or another so are they just out of stock? And if so when will the store be getting another shipment in?

Hey I'm looking at the store right now and I noticed there isn't a OCRemix T-Shirt(Large) - Black shirt listed. I'm sure there were some there at one time or another so are they just out of stock? And if so when will the store be getting another shipment in?

We did get in more of the black t-shirts with the hoodies, but we havn't re-stocked the inventory list in the store yet. I wanted to wait so I could do an accurate inventory count before I put in the new additions.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome, guess now I just need to wait to get the address to send the item for exchange. Thanks :D

I still haven't gotten the required info. I ordered my product on the 25th of December and sent an RMA request about a month thereafter.