*OLD* Shirts and Hoodies

leviathan

8/26/06 edit by DJP: Ignore this thread - see http://www.ocremix.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=2551104#2551104

We have a large order done, and all backorders have been shipped.

Feel free to head over to the usual digs if you're interested. Everything, including the hoodies, jerseys, and both white and black shirts are in stock, and we have a LOT of them.

http://www.ztnetstore.com/default.php/cPath/30_35

In total, we got about 200 pieces, so we should be good to go for a while!

Thanks for everyones patience, I personally appreciate it. Take care, and happy shopping. ;p

EDIT 3/15/06: The hoodie season is nearing an end, so now's the time to get in and snag one. If we get through our stock pretty fast, we may do one more re-order.

Please note, that once some new products come in, hoodies prices will be going up slightly (About $5 each). So, if you are wondering if you should get one, now is the time! Hoodie prices will remain the same for the rest of this season, but come next season, the cost will rise.

Be on the lookout for some other cool stuff though. Think vehicle... think computer desk... oh yes, PHAT OCR gear is in the works.

For now though, you know the drill. :)

Where'd the other thread go?

Anyways, I can't believe that the shirt is actually shipping now. I completely forgot about it, and then one day (yesterday around 1:30) I get an email saying that it has shipped! I was ecstatic, and I immediately told crabsmasher (my friend, he is a member of this forum) about it. He'd known all about the problem, so he was almost as excited as I was. He'll probably be ordering a shirt he said.

It's funny, because when I ordered my shirt, none of my friends were really into remixes, and I was the only one. Now that I'm gonna get my shirt, they'll all know what it is.

aww, no triple extra large =( Guess I will go with a double x.

Sizes larger than 2X (well, even 2X) cost a bit more to produce, and would be ordered in such... minimal quantity, it's hard to justify having any on hand. As it stands, we only order about 2 of the 2X sizes for each item, and they take a bit to sell as it is.

Got lots of stock everyone! Order away! :)

I GOT MINE! I GOT MY BEAUTIFUL BLACK TEE!!!!!!! Wow, i'm gonna show this off to all of my friends now. I'm gonna wear this thing for weeks! (well.....maybe not, probably two days.....)

sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet sweet

How would I go about sending mine back to get another? The medium hoodie I ordered was a bit snug. For future reference to those who may be ordering some, i'm 5'10" and 155 lbs. It could just be a matter of preference.

If the shippings costs there and back are too much, i'll just stick with it. And also, is the material pre-shrunk?

Are the jerseys comfy? I already have a white shirt and hoodie, but I want another OCR shirt. I might get another white shirt, but if the jerseys are comfy I think I'll go for one of those.

I think OCR stickers would be cool too, for waterbottles and stuff, ya know? My laptop would be happy with the OCR logo on it right below my J!NX "Choose Your Weapon" sticker... just an idea though.

Are the jerseys comfy? I already have a white shirt and hoodie, but I want another OCR shirt. I might get another white shirt, but if the jerseys are comfy I think I'll go for one of those.

I think OCR stickers would be cool too, for waterbottles and stuff, ya know? My laptop would be happy with the OCR logo on it right below my J!NX "Choose Your Weapon" sticker... just an idea though.

Stickers probably would sell well. Think of how many of use have laptops, guitars, guitar cases, lunch boxes, backpacks, and binders that we would sport them on stylishly.

Stickers probably would sell well. Think of how many of use have laptops, guitars, guitar cases, lunch boxes, backpacks, and binders that we would sport them on stylishly.

I'd happily slap one on my guitar case.

I'd happily slap one on my guitar case.

By an overwhelming vote of three, the OCR populace demands stickers!