Sonic 2 Sky High

noTuX

I really like what's going on here. It gives of a floating vibe, like the original track. After a while, I think the track feels a little bare, dare I say, repetitive. I think if the pad could be slightly changed up it might help things. Alternatively, an additional pad or effects might be able to spice things up.

Sorry if my advice isn't very helpful, I'm a little tired at the moment. Perhaps someone else could provide some proper feedback?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

Smooth4Lye + NoTux collab, I can already hear it.

I know you guys weren't thinkin' it, but I am, and now I want to hear Smooth4Lyfe sing over it.

Nice, smooth, gentle take on it, by the way. I like the processing effects you use on the guitar throughout. The piano is pretty stiff, but otherwise the track does some nice things with the source.

4 hours ago, Gario said:

Smooth4Lye + NoTux collab, I can already hear it.

I know you guys weren't thinkin' it, but I am, and now I want to hear Smooth4Lyfe sing over it.

Nice, smooth, gentle take on it, by the way. I like the processing effects you use on the guitar throughout. The piano is pretty stiff, but otherwise the track does some nice things with the source.

Thanks Gario!  Those flat velocities in the piano track was a mistake.  I was planning on using a synth to play those little riffs throughout the song and take them out of the piano track completely, but I forgot (getting old, I guess). 

I will update that though and I think I will submit this afterwards.