Final Fantasy XI: The Land of Vana'diel REMIX ALBUM (AVAILABLE NOW)

tweex

lov_logo.jpg

I've been working on a project for about 3 years now and today I FINALLY announced it. I've created a remix album of music from Final Fantasy XI(11) called "The Land of Vana'diel."

The album will be released on August 1st, 2012 (just a couple weeks away) and will be completely free to download for everyone. I've released a teaser website with a preview video of the music. Feel free to check it out!

http://landofvanadiel.com

To put it simply, OCR is the place that I came to nigh on 10 years ago to enjoy video game remixes. If it wasn't for this community and the high standards that the staff hold the remixers to, I would have never learned music production and remixing like I have. Suffice it to say, this album wouldn't exist if not for this wonderful community. For that, I am eternally in your debt.

Thank you.

-Humbly and gratefully-

Tweex

I think I saw the trailer for this yesterday... it was very good and I am so excited to check it out. Thank you for making it free, you are a good man. I am not familiar with the music at all, so I expect this to be a whole new adventurous experience that I will enjoy more for having not known the source. Nice work!

Oh. My. God.

Best thread on this site. Preview sounds awesome, FFXI has the best soundtrack of any FF imo, with every theme perfectly suiting to the environment it was used for. So happy to see this game getting some more love!

Airship and Gustaberg sound great. Can't wait till august :)

/cheer Lampje@Cerberus

Hopefully there'll be some more BGM's coming to the European Theatrhythm DLC... Japan has quite a few!