Shin Megami Tensei: Persona Remixes

Zehuty

This just came to mind while going through OC I noticed that were was a lack of Persona songs, beyond the one in Unsung Heros, and I figured I would see if others who enjoyed the game series and loved the music wanted to take the challenge in making a few songs. The upside is there are four games total in the Persona series so if there are enough songs in it there could be a Album. So if anyone wants to take up the challenge you know what to do.

• 4 years later...

I second that challenge :3 I know the Persona series has a habit of remixing their own music already, but I would LOVE to hear what you guys could come up with! 

Maybe for the upcoming P5 (April 4th, 2017), they could surprise us with some mind blowing stuff :3 (But I have never mixed any sort of music so I have no idea of the time frame it takes). 

Anyway, good luck (if you choose) and keep up the smashing work, guys. I have loved listening and supporting this site for almost a decade (it feels like). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...