OCR02483 - Doom Troopers "Fire Move"

djpretzel

I'm lovin' every second of this. In particular:

- the screechy electronica synthwork at 0:11 (I don't care if others hate it - I think it has character that supplements the atmosphere)

- the joyfully clashing/crashing drums at 1:17 - 1:27

- that sonic boom-ish "air wave" or whatever at 1:46 - 1:53 (makes me think of an air show)

If only this didn't have a cutoff ending. *shrug* Oh well. Replay button ahoy!

• 1 year later...

This just screams "go, go, go!" type of action that does not want to stop for even a second. That solo was great and hits a sweet spot with me. With this type of energetic arrangement, the speed kinda makes it feel even shorter than it really is though. Wish the ReMix was a little longer, especially for the pace it was going in, but for what was here, I liked it. Good pick-up and get going ReMix

• 1 year later...

This track is hard for me to invest in. It’s so hard and fast paced, you can’t just listen to it while working or relaxing. The track is so loud and distorted, it would distract me if I tried to listen to this doing anything else. I would just want to do everything and anything as quickly as possible ala Cranked. I will say that the percussion work in this track is very well produced.

• 3 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02483 - Doom Troopers "Fire Move"