FF6 Balance & Ruin Kickstarter RELAUNCHED (and FUNDED)!

zircon

The web release was scheduled for mid-December. Gotta say web first on this one.

I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?

Edited by GTAHater836

I also believe that each album, based on number of discs, must be allowed a certain number of days in O-Clocked's spotlight. Is there a minimum amount of days a 5 disc OverClocked Remix Arrangement album must be released apart from (before/after) two adjacent OCRA's?

I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!

According to the confirmation I received from Kickstarter the estimated delivery date is February 2013.

With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.

With that in mind, how would one go about changing the delivery address for this? I might be shifting around at the turn of the semester and don't want things to get lost in postage.

Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.

Kickstarter FAQ says OCR will send out a quiz when they're ready to ship asking for details. It's not going to go off of your amazon address or anything.

So when the time comes, we'll be asked where we want our goodies shipped to.

How well thought out. Thanks for the info!

• 3 weeks later...

Received my digital rewards. Glad to FINALLY have a full copy of the SMB soundtrack. Also, with Antigravity plus the Zircon Kickstarter I backed, I have a pretty full collection of his music now.

Thanks, guys. This will keep my audiophile impulses sated until the preview drops. Damn, can't wait to see what kind of stuff is in store.

• 3 weeks later...

I apologize if I shouldn't be asking here, but has a release date been announced yet? I know the digital version is slated for mid-December, but the previews I heard make that vague release date real bothersome (as in the previews make me want it yesterday).

Either way, amazing work based on the previews I heard!

• 2 weeks later...
I don't recall there being any such rule - in any case, there are not many large albums released on OCR if you check the list: http://ocremix.org/albums/

The only large ones I can recall are FF7: VotL, Wild ARMs: ARMed and DANGerous, and MMX: Maverick Rising.

Large albums take more than usual prep for though, because the tagging is more complicated, vetting the albums takes a lot longer, and just all of the normal work is larger as a whole.

That said, this year is looking to end with a bang and a lot of work on our end!

There's also the ff4 album which was sick as shit good.

Nowhere else than ocremix can I go and download over 5 hours of free quality music ranging in genre and style from dubstep to metal to orchestral to pop and everything in between.

I dunno man, I think 12-21-12 calls for some Atmospheric Evisceration, if you catch my drift. ;-)

I say it equally calls for some

, if you catch mine. :tomatoface:

Still sucks that the deadline was missed, but what can we do? I still feel the OCR team are working as hard as possible to get a quality product out of the door, and I feel that in spite of the setbacks, it's going to be pretty damn impressive :D

• 3 weeks later...