Remix To-Be-Posted Status?

Sam Dillard

About a year ago I submitted two remixes (Into The Green World & Mission Complete: Ending Suite) which were marked as direct-posted in the reply I received, but I had not seen any updates, and they weren't in the up-coming list and etc. I emailed about it a few days ago, but got no response.

So not really sure what the deal is... I was hoping they would be on here by the time of the Harmony Of A Hunter 101% album launch in November, as I submitted them a year ago. It would be cool to know what is going on and stuffs... :?:

Thanks,

-Sam

Well, if you're in the Direct-Posted list then you won't show up on the 'To-Be-Posted' category, as that's for mixes that have passed through panel. Due to a variety of behind the scene circumstances, posting tends to take time on the site (on average, music will take about a year to be posted on the site from the time they're accepted), but it still moves.

If you got a letter that you're a DP then don't worry, they haven't forgotten about you. You can always message Liontamer or DjP if a fallthrough-like situation is a concern, however. I'm not absolutely sure how well they respond to e-mail, as I've never tried, but perhaps they're more responsive to messages.

Well, if you're in the Direct-Posted list then you won't show up on the 'To-Be-Posted' category, as that's for mixes that have passed through panel. Due to a variety of behind the scene circumstances, posting tends to take time on the site (on average, music will take about a year to be posted on the site from the time they're accepted), but it still moves.

If you got a letter that you're a DP then don't worry, they haven't forgotten about you. You can always message Liontamer or DjP if a fallthrough-like situation is a concern, however. I'm not absolutely sure how well they respond to e-mail, as I've never tried, but perhaps they're more responsive to messages.

I was asking myself the same thing ^^. But it is well answered. Tho I didn't think it would take up 1 complete year. Still we should be thankful for those guys. They are taking their free time.

I was asking myself the same thing ^^. But it is well answered. Tho I didn't think it would take up 1 complete year. Still we should be thankful for those guys. They are taking their free time.

We'll be picking it up now that we're about to wrap up a particularly lengthy internal project. The wait remains too long to post things, absolutely, but hold tight.

(on average, music will take about a year to be posted on the site from the time they're accepted)

I don't know about that, Gario - to me that time has felt considerably shorter, more likely around 6-9 months depending on how long they spent being judged. If we're referring about a year's average, I think that applies more to the date of the track's submission.

But either way, I would say that if it's been around 12-18 months since you've sent them and you have concern about what's happening, then it's a good idea to message Larry about it. But since he responded swiftly, I guess all I can say at this moment in time is to "keep your pants on" and just anticipate what's coming next :)

Thanks for the replies guys. My previous remix took about 6 months to be on the site after the direct-post email, so I gave it that much time and waited a few more months. And since 101% Run was about to be released, I just wanted to make sure that my stuff hadn't been forgotten or deleted by voodoo server magic, ya know ;)

-Sam