Halo 4 - Main Theme Remix (Plasma3Music & Pl511)

Pl511

UPDATE 1:

Just got finished with the mixed/mastered version of the final mix. Here it is:

stats.png

This is the absolutely finished version of the mix. Hope you all like it! Feedback is - as usual - very much appreciated.

stats.png

Based on my original remix of the theme, Plasma3Music and I worked on this upgrade, adding more realistic orchestral parts, a more full orchestra, and - most importantly - own composition. All you hear from 1:21 to 2:25 was composed by Plasma3Music (with the decorative piano lines by myself). I'm incredibly proud to have been a part of this mix, and I think the end result has made the huge effort from both of us put into this worthwhile. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Ooooooooooooooooohh...

This remix needs more views and comments! I'm not qualified to offer any kind of constructive criticism, and I'm not familiar enough with the source either...but IMO this mix is wonderful. :D

EDIT: Oh, okay, I just noticed my time zone wasn't set properly, since I wasn't logged in. The OP was only a few hours ago, but when I first posted, I thought it was a full day ago. Still, this track is probably worth a "Y NO POSTS?" after only a few hours anyway. ;)