Orchestral ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )

Dissidia

Ditto with the oboe... though I am no where near this level of this composition and production lol. Awesome song!

Thanks.

Learn what you are using the best you can. Absorb as much inspiration as possible.

Study the parts that you feel you are missing. Review what you've done to possibly get a clue what to change.

Compose songs that you want to hear. Create music every time you feel like it.

i love how you constantly change time sig with this. I could imagine this being a pretty intense boss battle track. Good orchestral sequencing as well. Sounds nice. String melody could be a bit more prominent - sounds like it's just one legato patch, maybe vary the type of patch to get a more complete sounding melody - the attack is too slow for some of the quick changes in note, if you get what i mean? (for the first half I'm talking about)

This is a neat track though! Is it for anything in particular?

i love how you constantly change time sig with this. I could imagine this being a pretty intense boss battle track. Good orchestral sequencing as well. Sounds nice. String melody could be a bit more prominent - sounds like it's just one legato patch, maybe vary the type of patch to get a more complete sounding melody - the attack is too slow for some of the quick changes in note, if you get what i mean? (for the first half I'm talking about)

This is a neat track though! Is it for anything in particular?

Thank you, no I just made this for fun. Yes the string melodies are (it's two different patches 1st Violins and 2nd Violins one is a little softer) in the background a little too much I should probably have doubled the start of the attack with a detache or staccato patch.

Thanks BlackPanther and Guifrog.