RWS 1-3 - ReMixing With the Stars: Season 1 Episode 3: Special edition!

MindWanderer

• 2 weeks later...

Micro-reviews:

Sigma has an Electric Fence:

I like the arrangement, especially the heavier middle section, though the transition back into the electric man source is bit weak.

Charge! Towards the Sunset of Intergalactic Dictatorship:

Awesome stuff! The drums stick out a lot and I'm not a fan of that snare, but everything else is top notch.

Scalpelactic Immolation:

Nice sounds here. Some of the bass parts in the middle seem kind of off but everything else sounds pretty nice.

The Unfinished Gungaroon:

I like the arrangement, but I think it would have worked better if you had used solo instruments instead of ensembles. It sounds kind of like you were trying to arrange for a string quartet, but using an entire orchestra string section to play it. It's too bad it didn't get finished.

Dark Wing Duck:

Love this. The Dark Man source is really pretty slowed down.

Voting now.

Results are in!

Results!

1. First Place: "Charge! Toward the Sunset of Intergalactic Dictatorship" by HeavenWraith feat. DusK, with 19 points.
  2. Second Place: "Dark Wing Duck" by Tuberz McGee feat. wildfire, with 13 points.
  3. Third Place: "Sigma has an Electric Fence" by Cash and Change feat. ectogemia, with 10 points.
  4. Fourth Place: "Scalpalectic Immolation" by shadow24 feat. Rozovian, with 7 points.
  5. Fifth Place: "The Unfinished Gungaroon" by Trism feat. hakstock, with 5 points.

The maximum possible score this month was 21 points, so special props to HeavenWraith and DusK for achieving almost a clean sweep. Lots of great work overall this round, though.

• 2 years later...