OCR02537 - Mega Man 6 & 1 "Synthesize This!"

djpretzel

First I love Plantman stage music and you did awesome! I'll admit though I never read the info about the music when I listen to it, its' kind of a surprise, plus I don't like reading lolz, so I'm listening to it and thinking 'Wow her Plantman version was epic, and I'm listening to it while playing WoW, all of a sudden I hear a piece of music injected into the remix. I'm like I've heard that theme before'. Then I realize its' Benny Hill. LOL This has to be the kewlest, yet most unique remix on here! Thanks for the smiles and lol!:lmassoff:

You don't even need any type of collaborator anymore...

Doesn't mean we still can't team up, right? It's more than just "give a song to someone to enhance it"; it's something that combines two minds into something that we may not necessarily do alone. Besides, you never know what you may say next... :razz:

Nevertheless, I really appreciate the response that happened overnight! I never thought I'd have something more silly-ridiculous in my arrangement roster here at OCR, but it felt so worth it in the end. Major thank you to all!

Now all that leaves in the MM6 roster is poor old Tomahawk Man. Who's up for that one? x)

I originally passed this up because I already had Red Chamomile, which uses similar Plant Man riffs, plus Dr. Cossack 2 is awesome. But listening to Synthesize This again, it's pretty darn good.

The 20th Anniversary rock arrangement album does a good Tomahawk Man, and of course Vurez did the whole roster. I'm personally looking for a Mr. X remix where the week's winner isn't doped up on cold medication.

Congrats on the solo mixpost Bev! This was my favorite track of yours from the WCRG. Definitely a really different & fun direction from you! My only minor gripe is I think some live brass (instead of the samples) would've taken this mix to a whole other level. But I say that about every song using brass samples these days, so take that for what it is. The ones in this song are well done though and don't detract from the overall enjoyment of the song. Great job!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR02537 - Mega Man 6 & 1 "Synthesize This!"