FL Studio Remix Gauntlet -- Round 8 starts now, Round 6 results

Jason Covenant

OP has been updated with new scores. Spreadsheet forthcoming.

Rounds 7-9 will have some additional rules. Each round from here on will grant an additional 100 points added to the score of the winner. So if a track wins with 34.7% of the vote, it'll get 347 points plus the 100 point bonus for a total of 447 points.

In round 9, points will be doubled after applying this bonus. (This applies to everyone, not just the winner.) Why? Round 9 will have the same rules we've been following up to this point but with a (fun) twist. That twist will require FL Studio-specific know-how and will make the round more difficult. It only seems fair to double the points. Time allowed will also be double. (Two weeks.) I recommend a lot teamwork and selecting a capable primary mixer for round 9.

Needless to say, there's a lot of chances for reaching your team's score goals in the upcoming rounds.

Edited by Jason Covenant

Sorry, been a little under the weather so I didn't get to the uploading right away and now it's taking forever. As soon as things are up, I'll post them (and the results.)

For this week, you can remix the title theme from any game that shares the first letter of your forum name. I'll explain the concept behind the theme in a little bit. Go ahead and get started.

Edited by Jason Covenant

Round 6 Results!

1. Sir_NutS - 23 points (31.1%)

2. Phonetic Hero - 21 points (28.4%)

3. Flexstyle - 17 points (23.0%)

4. TheRexAsaurous - 13 points (17.6%)

5. Team Goat Rotisserie - 0 points (0%)

5. Team GBA - 0 points (0%)

Another close round. Round 7 is up. There were only 3 entries turned in for round 7, which means the rules will be a little different. If your team turned in a mix, you are allowed to vote for your own team. You won't have to share first place points, since, your team got their mix in. For everyone else, voting is still the same.

Modus, I suggest perusing some alphabetized game lists or just browsing vgmusic.com

Edited by Jason Covenant