Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
milothefultz

finished Kirby's Dream Land - Green Greens

12 posts in this topic

Haven't posted on here a ton, so here's a good first step into the larger community. This is an arrangement of the tune that uses themes from Green Greens and Castle Lololo from Kirby's Dreamland.

Originals:

Remix:

Any and all feedback and criticism is appreciated. Be harsh, be mellow, or don't, whatever. Thanks!

This is brilliant! Just when I thought it was feeling a bit too conservative for OCR, the transition at 1:25 hit and it went all kinds of crazy. This is right up there with the Plaid Muffins :)

This is brilliant! Just when I thought it was feeling a bit too conservative for OCR, the transition at 1:25 hit and it went all kinds of crazy. This is right up there with the Plaid Muffins :)

After checking out Plaid Muffins, I am more than happy with the comparison. Thanks a lot!

Awesome rendition.

8O Was that supposed to be like... a metaphor for the way Kirby games always go from "bouncy and happy" to "crazy and gritty"?

Very, very cool. The world will never have too many Kirby remixes.

wow...this is nicely done! :D

I subbed!

Very awesome stuff, I feel the transition in the early middle might have been... a bit much for my tastes, but this was great - fun times!

Wicked! Love the dubstep bit in the middle too!

That transition weirded me out a little bit lol I liked most of the song, that middle section might've been a bit too far "out there" for my tastes, and personally I felt it didn't flow the feeling of the song very well, but I enjoyed it because of the live-performance of it and thought overall it doesn't make the remix a bad one.

Great job, very unique, would love to hear more :)

Thanks for your comments! I'm going to submit this and see how it pans out.