Can't change volume while on youtube

YuriTajento

I know you encourage me to look on the internet for solutions first, but I have multiple problems and I don't want to create an account for every one of them if I want to ask for clarifications. I have a Samsung R530 with Windows 7 and Firefox. My problems:

1. I can't change my volume when I'm watching video's on youtube. I have to minimize the window or otherwise switch windows in order to change the volume. I use the Fn-button with one of the direction arrows to change the volume.

2. Some sites (such as wikia's and http://soundtempest.net/the-best-free-music-software/ which I got from a different topic on this forum) don't open the way they should. I get a site with a plain white background and no images whatsoever. The text in wikia's is lacking its tables and the font also seems to be gone.

3. I disabled something a little while ago, and now my computer doesn't seem to remember things like my passwords or whether I have marked a page as "safe". This should be easy to switch back, but I can't remember how.

I hope you guys can help me :)

• 3 weeks later...