OCR02574 - Ys IV "Hero of Celceta"

djpretzel

Totally digging the Spanish guitar-sounding lead in with the piano leading to the harder guitars. Great for taking things up a notch. I like the weird little strums around the top of the first minute, a pretty cool switch-up. The hard guitars with the Spanish playing in the middle was a great combination of beauty and power. Fantastic ReMix.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely loved this mix as soon as I heard it on the album release. A fantastic collaboration that is just so enjoyable. It sounds so close to the source but at the same time, completely different. This is a very enjoyable mix and one that I keep coming back to.

The introduction is just beautiful. The guitar and piano work so well together and builds to the heavy/rockin' guitars perfectly.

• 2 years later...

The introduction to this track is nothing short of incredible. It really should set a standard for how to do an introduction to a rock remix. The sound levels in this track are great, as nothing seems too quiet, too loud, or too distracting. And I love the Spanish guitar. Overall incredible remix.

• 3 weeks later...

I do love a piano intro, the excellent addition of the clean guitar makes this an amazing way to start the track. I'm not a huge fan of the synth addition throughout the song, however I can see why it's necessary. The drum sound is very well handled with everything balanced out nicely. Love the guitar solo at 03:18 :D

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02574 - Ys IV "Hero of Celceta"