aggressive dnb synth tempo-fast electronic

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 djpretzel

• Administrators
  • 8,859 posts
  • LocationFairfax, Virginia, USA

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:21 PM

What did you think? Post your opinion of this ReMix.

#2 WesternZypher

Abobo (+450)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 465 posts
  • LocationElmhurst, NY

Posted 12 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's got this industrial-military beat going on, good for listening when out/exercising, but I think sitting on my butt wasn't the best context to listen to this in, wasn't as engaged :P

#3 Crulex

Strider Hiryu (+2100)

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 2,162 posts
  • LocationErie, PA

Posted 16 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

Man, this is aggressive as hell, which is perfect for the m-boss of Wild Arms. Hard-hitting and gritty, and sure does give it that frantic pacing that it needed. I really dug the military sounding intro leading into the ReMix. Sets up the malice pretty good before going right into the DnB.

#4 Flexstyle

Judge, Super Cartography Bros. Director

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1,471 posts
  • LocationPhoenix, Arizona

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:14 PM

Heh. I wanna say I finished this song something like two and a half years ago or somewhere near there. I've gotten a lot better, re: criticism on the low-end mixing. However, I've still got a soft spot for this song, and I'm glad it's getting some love on the front page! :)

Game Composer / DJ / Audio Engineer
Soundcloud | Bandcamp | Facebook

#5 GTAHater836

Roll (+350)

• Members
  • Pip
  • 378 posts
  • Location0

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:18 PM

Saaay... 2 1/2 years ago was right in the middle of 2010, the same time as the release of Keep Your Nightmares (later posted as an Essence of Lime single in May 2011 as OCR02243). Similar to Unstoppable and Arichnophobia, I daresay you ReMix everything in pairs.
Projects supporting/spectating: Zelda: Oracle of Seasons: Lime of the Season, Super Mario 64: Portrait of a Plumber

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: aggressive, dnb, synth, tempo-fast, electronic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

games | mixes | artists | albums