Get your song on an indie game soundtrack! (Positions have been filled!)

http://zoltanmetal.com/gamedev/

That link will tell you what you need to know about what kind of game I'm making. I'm looking for 3 songs from other composers of rock, metal, or orchestral genres.

What kind of game is this?

It's an adventure game that consists of 32 puzzles. So music that would be enjoyable to listen to while pondering puzzles or moving blocks and such is what I am looking for. Some puzzles are more action oriented than thought oriented though.

What kind of music do you want?

Well even though it is more about thinking puzzles, I'd like the overall soundtrack to be a combination of orchestral and metal or rock. Individual songs can be metal/rock, orchestral, or a combination of the two. Like I said, it's 32 puzzles. They're divided up into 6 themed sections. I'd like a song for the boxes section, the fire section, and the dogs section. If you need more details, just ask. :)

Whats in it for me?

Although I am going to be selling this game (super cheap), this is not a paying job. Sorry. However there is still a lot to gain from a project like this. Biggest of all would be the credential of having you song on a video game soundtrack. That's a big thing to have if you're like me and are on the path to going pro but haven't gotten there yet. Stick that one on your résumé! Also, a free copy of the finished game, full ownership of the track stays with you so you can do whatever you want with it in the future, your name in the ending credits, my eternal gratitude, and last but not least, people totally rocking out to your song while my puzzles kick their asses!

If you are interested, please send me an example of your sound either on this forum or privately. It's going to be a great game and your music will help make it even better. Thanks in advance.

Seeing as how I need more experience in music producing, I'll go ahead and give this a shot. I'm mainly a prog. rock/metal guy, though I'm also capable of making orchestrations and synth-based stuff if needed. I've also worked on a movie soundtrack previously, though the movie is not yet finished/released.

https://soundcloud.com/heavenwraith/sets

Everything under the set "OST" is the music for the said movie, it contains various styles, genres, even filler music etc. The "Remixes" set contains my later works, so it's better in terms of mixing quality, but obviously the main melodies do not represent my composition skills.

WOW! OK I better stop this thread right here. Thanks a lot for the quick response everyone. I've got you two in this thread and three more in PMs. There is room for all 5 of you but let me listen to what everyone has posted first. I'll reply again very shortly. Thanks.

Time limit: 3 weeks enough?

I've accepted all 5 of you. Congratulations and thanks a lot. You guys have just made this game a lot cooler. I can't wait to hear all of the finished tracks. Afterwards, I will send them all to a masterer and it will be an excellent soundtrack. I sent you all PMs. Let me know what you need, and I'll help. Thanks!