PRC237 - Results: We Want Mega Man For President (Mega Man 7)

Bundeslang

It's weird, but I cannot download the song. I think something went wrong because it's only 4KB. Playing the song at ThaSauce also doesn't work.

Please try to reupload the song. If that doesn't work upload it somewhere else and post a download link in this thread.

I had the same problem, I just assumed it was my browser acting up!

*EDIT* I haz an entry! Like I said over on Tha Sauce it's more experimenting with drum and bass than a proper song but it hasn't turned out too badly in one's humble opiniono.

It's weird, but I cannot download the song. I think something went wrong because it's only 4KB. Playing the song at ThaSauce also doesn't work.

Please try to reupload the song. If that doesn't work upload it somewhere else and post a download link in this thread.

That's what I get for not test-playing it 8O. I've re-uploaded! Now it works. Thanks for letting me know...

Welcome to the voting stage

The mixing stage is over. This round has 5 songs. To vote, do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen.

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

- Participants are encouraged to vote. They cannot vote for themselve, but they get a free first place bonus if they vote. Also non participants are encouraged to vote and leave comments.

Last round winner, Sir Nuts, has a vote that counts twice.

You have until THIS Wednesday, February 6th at 10:59 am ThaSauce time to vote, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner gets the right to choose the source tune for PRC238.

The songs:

Check the ThaSauce Page:

It's results time.

Total number of mixes - 5

Total number of votes - 7

Maximum Score - 24.

Marcusg scored 1 point and gets the last place wooden spoon.

MCR got three first place votes, but he didn't score any other points, his 9 points bring him at fourth place.

Trism scored 11 points, worth a third place.

And the winners of PRC236 are FreakyT and DrumJ8 with 18 points.

Congratulations FreakyT and DrumJ8. Both songs scored 18 points and got a vote from everyone. Piano Man beats Burst Man

FreakyT and DrumJ8, both of you may select one source for the next round. Send your source to me (with a MID/MP3 file, otherwise send a second source with a MID file) by PM, other options are PM me @ ThaSauce or by e-mailing to bambombim@gmail.com (I prefer a PM @Ocremix).

You may select any source from any game, as long as it doesn't have an Overclocked Remix and it hasn't been on PRC before. Check it at the list:

http://sites.google.com/site/bambombim/prc

http://bambombim.googlepages.com/PRCRemixList.doc (also downloadable via the link above).

Send your source as fast as you can, but before this Friday, 8th of February 2013.

You can find the votes with comments here:

http://compo.thasauce.net/votes/index/PRC237