"Cloudhopping" - Yoshi Touch and Go - by Chimpazilla & Timaeus

Chimpazilla

I'm so happy to see everyone liking this song so much! :smile:

I think the snare is layered perfectly for this dancey style. And my later claps add just the right amount of get-up-and-go without being toooo clappy.

Yeah that intro sine lead is meant to be mellow, a teaser for the epic first lead. And that short lead note was totally intentional to hear the gorgeous delay and the underlying EP chords.

As for "Batman..." that is a private joke between anterroir and me from two years ago. It's not a translation, just a bit of sillyness!

(and listen to *that* snare haha!)

T - I know what "super-specific" thing you are talking about... I actually re-rendered three times trying to get rid of it... also couldn't find the cause... is it worth looking into further?

Cloudhopping - submitted version

This song got submitted this morning. Thanks for that killer mod review, Gario! Thanks to everyone who commented here. This was a fun thread, and a fun song to make. Thanks especially to Timaeus. Can't wait to perform this miracle again with you, on another source, and soon.

D - that Batman pic - lmao :)

My lawd man, my ears haven't experienced this kind of joy since I first heard Theophany's Clocktown remix. I haven't even played the game and now all I want to do is sprint to Play n' Trade and throw piles of money at them. To be honest there isn't a word to describe how much I love this song, so "I glepsor this song!"

• 1 year later...