OverClocked University - OCR's Official House Band - EP available for purchase at MAGFest this year!

Level 99

• 1 month later...

So you can now buy our debut, fully licensed album on the bandcampz! Mixed and mastered by Andrew "Big Z" Zircon Aversa IV!

https://overclockeduniversity.bandcamp.com/

Stream it, live the magic, buy it, etc! You'll recognize a few old favorites from OCR and such, but with all new recordings and live drums. Check it out!

Yes, Yes, Resubmit

So you can now buy our debut, fully licensed album on the bandcampz! Mixed and mastered by Andrew "Big Z" Zircon Aversa IV!

https://overclockeduniversity.bandcamp.com/

Stream it, live the magic, buy it, etc! You'll recognize a few old favorites from OCR and such, but with all new recordings and live drums. Check it out!

Yes, Yes, Resubmit

And if that's not enough to sell you on it, the physical has the name of "Bev Woof" in it! She's famous!

Collector's item.

I got mine autographed by everybody and slapped it right up on eBay first thing, got high hopes for the auction! No bids yet!

some really solid suggestions in here; thanks guys, I am strongly considering arranging some of these.

Mia Fey is probably pretty doable as OCU as well, though the ending synth call and response part would be very difficult for us live i think, so that might have to be changed. The bass part might be a bit fast for Deia as well with a lot of the runs. We would probably want a keyboard player too, as some sections are basically piano only. Something to consider, but the theme is good and I like my arrangement of it a lot.