DoD Live! (Sort of like OCU, but with LIVE DRUMS LOL)

Prince uf Darkness

...just not live keys :( (btw <3 u OA and Stevo and DA and dio)

Yes, some of you probably heard about this, and a few of you were there! At MAGfest 11, housethegrate, Ashane, ktriton and myself played some of our old DoD tunes as well as a couple non-DoD favorites (Walk on Water, anybody?)

Since we all live apart we had maybe an hour TOTAL of practice before we played, so it's rough at points, but we had fun, I hope you guys enjoy it.

After MAGfest I gathered up all of the video and audio and made a super-ghetto bootleg concert video, and it's finally up now. So if you missed it, or want to see it again, HERE YOU GO!

Youtube playlist with all videos -

Links to individual songs:

OA were joking that I should hit you up all MAGFest for some bass tips. We suspected the conversation would have gone something like this (imagine robotic voice).

"Hey [Tony, Prince of Darkness], I have heard you are great at playing the [bass]. Please teach me your [hot bass licks]."

In other news, the show was awesome, I loved hearing you guys play. Knowing what it's like to not have much rehearsal time together, I can definitely appreciate the performance you put on.

OA were joking that I should hit you up all MAGFest for some bass tips. We suspected the conversation would have gone something like this (imagine robotic voice).

"Hey [Tony, Prince of Darkness], I have heard you are great at playing the [bass]. Please teach me your [hot bass licks]."

In other news, the show was awesome, I loved hearing you guys play. Knowing what it's like to not have much rehearsal time together, I can definitely appreciate the performance you put on.

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13741915/dragonavenger.mp3

:lol:

A keyboardist wouldn't be able to play 7 layers of written key elements live, so having a live keyboardist is kind of redundant unless you just want them up there to play a basic solo wank. That wouldn't replace the backing track, so I don't see the real point to it. And it's not that keyboardists are hard to find, it's pretty much what I said, they can't play ALL of those parts... might be fine for a solo but meh... no real point, IMO.