HELP ME IF YOU CAN PLEASE!

ani

hi there! first, I must say that I am spanish so please excuse me by the mistakes I colud have when writting!

Well, I also must say that I'm glad to have found this web, because you all are great remixers!! I hope that someday I could become a remixer too!

well after this all greetings, here is my question:

I've noticed (if I am wrong tell me please) that some songs here have been done with playstation programs like music 3000. I have music 3000 and I've performed some songs. I would like to take my songs to my PC in mp3 quality or some like that, to listen them in my mp3 or discs. so please if you know how can I make it please tell me! thanks a lot and continue doing remixes you are best, all of you!!!

This should probably go in the remixing forum.

You can do this by hooking your PS2's audio output plugs into your computer soundcard's line-in jack. You might need some sort of adapter cable because usually PS2 audio comes in the two rca red and white plugs. You need to get those plugs converted to a male 1/8 inch jack that will go into your computer. Another way to do it is if your TV has a headphone jack, just get a male to male 1/8 inch cable and hook that into your computer. Then you'll need software for recording such as Goldwave www.goldwave.com.

hi there! first, I must say that I am spanish so please excuse me by the mistakes I colud have when writting!

Don't leave the Caps Lock key on while typing titles ;).

Also, a topic title like "HELP ME" is not useful; tell us what you want to know about and what you are looking for, then you'll have more people caring. The rest was already handled by sgx :).

Also, to elaborate on your other (closed) topic:

because you said new people like me must avoid simple questions

Simple questions are simple because:

- correctly using Google or whatever search engine you use would already reveal the answer rather fast.

- correctly using this site's search function would already reveal the answer rather fast

- what you ask is already covered in the product manual (this is what a lot of people seem to ignore for some reason)

- what you ask is already covered in the sticky threads on the top of the forum.

but I want to become a remixer

This sounds like a 6-year old looking up to Superman and musing if they too could fly some day ;).

"How do I become a remixer" is a very simple and complex question at the same time. It can not be answered in one forum post, or with a dozen stickies - because people keep asking it!

All you have to do to become a remixer is take a song, any song, and give your own interpretation to it. All you have to do to submit something to OC Remix is to take a song from a (usually older) video game, give your own interpretation to it, and then submit it.

From that moment on it's not in your hands anymore; or better, it is, because depending on what you did you pass the test or not.

It's just like an exam; prepare well and you'll receive a good grade. Don't do any effort and you'll flunk.

Look, everyone started at a certain spot here. Depending on their choices and actions they got further (or stuck in the same place). Nobody can make those choices for you.

and I'd like to know where in this site can I find the information I need

And this is a simple question, because the site's owners and moderators try to do everything in their power to make it easy to find.

ok thanks for your tips!! ^^ I hope I can become a remixer soon, but is better to use PC remixing stuff, isn't it? :wink:

This is just as sensible as asking whether you should take a Mercedes or a BMW to travel from A to B.

The gas and brake pedals are in the same place, but some things looks differently and each side has their own fans.

What doesn't get you from A to B is just talking about how your BMW is much nicer than my Mercedes. So, open that door, put your seatbelts on, and let's see how you drive.

ok thanks for your tips!! ^^ I hope I can become a remixer soon, but is better to use PC remixing stuff, isn't it? :wink:

It is preferable to use a PC to remix on, yes. Your sequencer can be anywhere (PC or PS2) but your post editing/mixing software is better on a PC.

I use Music 2000 to compose my tracks. I get a little flack for it, but then again I'm not a professional yet. I'm still learning, besides, you can compose a track on even the most basic of sequencers but you'll need to know how to post edit the song to make it sound near professional quality.