OC ReMixers on Pandora?

Melbu Frahma

(Apologies in advance if there's already a thread about this; if there is, I can't find it.)

Hey, so, I've been hired at a new job that I start tomorrow, and one of the perks we get is the ability to listen to Pandora radio while we work. However, I've never used it - always was more of a Last.fm kind of guy - and I'm trying to get some stations set up for my use. I was mostly wondering if any OCRemixers had stuff on there? I know Zircon has Antigravity on there, but that's all I've been able to find. So anything further would be appreciated.

Pandora however does have OST music. I now on a consistent basis will get at least 1 or 2 OST per hour sometimes more. I've gotten Multiple ME 3 themes to run straight into friggin Skyrim's opener. I've gotten Zelda for Orchestra several times and i started with a movie soundtrack channel.

I would love to see Pandora figure something out with OCR because Pandora is just a straight up AMAZING service. BUT That hasn't happened yet.

(PS: It also gets more epic when you can interlace Batman Begins and its incredible soundtrack inbetween a few of these.)

Edited by Hyperion5182