New The Grammar Club Album Bioavailable now bioavailable on Bandcamp

suzumebachi

c wut i did there

The Grammar Club

Bioavailable

327284211-1.jpg

The Grammar Club has put out its third alternative hip-hop album, featuring Shael Riley

on vocals, Beefy on raps, Ailsean on guitars, and Ty Guenley on all the other things.

Also featuring an excellent buncha guest rappers with the likes of MC Frontalot, Jesse

Dangerously, Wheelie Cyberman, Wordburgler, and Weedlord Boner-Hitler.

Pay what you want!

We got featured at Wired!

Edited by suzumebachi

I listened to the whole thing last night, and will purchase a copy this weekend (I left my wallet at home). I've been following you guys since I heard the first album maybe six or seven years ago, and everything you put out continues to floor me. I really like the new stuff, and "Sex Person" is my favorite so far, but 5/7 tracks I just love, which is more than I can say about most albums with twice as many tracks. The progressions and changes on each song are just off-the-wall.and unpredictable, which is one of my favorite qualities of your band. I also think the rhymes have been stepped up, as if they weren't strong enough in the first place. Just as good as the first two, track for track in my opinion (they're all great).