OCR02621 - Kirby Super Star "Don't Hold My Breath"

djpretzel

This reminds me of Brigg's "Bubble Junkie" ReMix, but it fits Kirby so damn well. So glad to see this album finally get off the ground with such a fun ReMix. Happy, lovable and memorable melody that gets played around with to great results. I love the "entering the door" sound effects you plugged into this one. Very cool.

• 2 years later...

So for those in need of a sugar fix look no further than this remix. I wasn't familiar with the source and this remix was my introduction to it so I gave a listen to the original and wow...by slowing down ( which is seems to be the left handed approach to remixing, as opposed to speeding up) the original, this track becomes even sweeter to the ear. If this mix were candy it would be PopRocks all the way with slowed tempo soda fizzle, the sugar coated lead chip synth, the crisp drums that snap and crackle and the boiled carrot orchestral breakdown in the middle...wait not that last one. Either way, great mix Ben! 

• 3 weeks later...

This remix sounds fun, but I was a little too distracted by some of the synth sounds, the tempo changes, and the quality changes to the remix. It definitely works as an arrangement of a Kirby music track, but there isn’t a whole lot to this track that keeps me from wanting to recommend this track to anyone.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02621 - Kirby Super Star "Don't Hold My Breath"