OCR02622 - Kirby Super Star "Chef Kawasaki's 16-bit Jazz Orchestra - Walkway of Stars"

djpretzel

Well, to say that I'm surprised would be an understatement. The thought of Halberd jazz made me wonder a tad, but it's not bad at all. And looks like I'm not the only one who thought his phone was vibrating at 1:40. :lol: That's just great man. I like how you managed to toss in the opening theme in there at the end. Nice jazzy way to start the day off.

• 1 year later...

So, as far as I know, Blake's mixes are either saxxy and jazzy, or happy and chippy. Well, here we have an excellent mash-up of jazz and chiptunes. The crunchy 16-bit drums and other SNES sounds, combined with killer vibes and pleasant acoustic guitar create an awesome, relaxing, lounge-ish mix, which is perfect for a walk in a park on a sunny summer day. The only thing I hate about this song is that it's soooo short; but anyway, it's soooo great.

P.S. It reminds me of

from Sonic Unleashed.

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02622 - Kirby Super Star "Chef Kawasaki's 16-bit Jazz Orchestra - Walkway of Stars"