OCR02625 - Kirby Super Star "The Savior of Dream Land"

djpretzel

Oh god yes! Flamenco guitar strumming intro leading into freaking metal of the Arena? I love it! I smirked so hard when that heavy strumming hit at 0:13. Sixto is the man when it comes to combining high energy with solid guitar work, and damn, this has got to be the tenth time Sixto has left me floored. By far my favorite ReMix of this fantastic album and a perfect cap for the flood. Great work fellas.

This remix reminded me of an old movie theme from my childhood. I really enjoyed that movie when I was young and when I heard this song, it reminded my of the Mask of Zorro main theme. From (what I am guessing is) the acoustic guitar solo, to the parts with the electric guitar that sounded like something you might hear from within the theme from the Mask of Zorro. It was all so epic that I enjoyed every bit of the song.

Awesome song! Love how it reminded a movie from my childhood!

• Liontamer changed the title to OCR02625 - Kirby Super Star "The Savior of Dream Land"