OCR Childless Bachelors?

Vig

So the OCR Parents thread got me thinking: are there any single, male OCR users with no children? Am I the only one?

I am 26 years old and am currently not married. I also have never been married previously. To my knowledge I have no children, though there have been a couple occasions where things got a bit dicey.

Anyone else have a similar story? Someone should start a list! OneTwoThree NOT IT!

Edited by Vig

WHOOOOO BABY. I'm wide open, ladies

Hoping to find someone who can conquer a grill like a 40 year old fireman but has the sense of humor of a 6 year old. I think that about sums it up. Preferably someone who can pay the bills, because I plan on composing until I inevitably make it work or starve to death

I never was very good at selling myself

Bachelor here, looking for the right Christian death metal woman who can balance a checkbook and sing. Growling ability a plus but not required.

Oh yeah hey I'll set you up with my ex girlfriend!! That's literally her to a T. And good news for you, apparently the only pre-requisite to date her is being christian, but she didn't decide that until we'd been dating for a year......... </3

Edited by Phonetic Hero

So the OCR Parents thread got me thinking: are there any single, male OCR users with no children? Am I the only one?

I am 26 years old and am currently not married. I also have never been married previously. To my knowledge I have no children, though there have been a couple occasions where things got a bit dicey.

Anyone else have a similar story? Someone should start a list! OneTwoThree NOT IT!

You're only 26? I thought you were older than me, jeez.

28 here and loving the single life!

Just curious, shouldn't you guys title this thread OCR Childless Bachelors and Bachelorettes? That way you can find out where all the single (childless) ladies are at :wink: Otherwise this will just be one big sausage fest :)

Because I am in possession of a secret and ancient knowledge: if one seeks corporeal conjugation with females of the species, one's quest must inevitably lead him elsewhere from the OCRemix forums.

Young urban professional here in NYC....as the kids would say it. LOL It's kind of funny, because everyone I work with is not married or has any kids, and we're all in our late 20's. Maybe cities do that to you.

So weird I saw this thread. Hey Jesse, I literally just got done yesterday working on a project with Dan and Brian (Elmo) with their SaikoLED stuff. TEP LIVES ON! :nicework:

Edited by Jared Hudson

That's awesome; I just tweeted about their crowdsource launch..Dude come to LA, I'm working with Zedd nonstop and enjoying the fact that it is always 68 and sunny. Actually been finishing a lot of my own projects lately too. What are you working on? We've got to collaborate on something!

EDIT: What is private message?

Edited by Vig